Optix and HubSpot Integration
The Optix and HubSpot integration helps you keep better track of your members and provide a personalized and custom experience just for them. This integration is made possible via Zapier.
With Optix and HubSpot working together, you can:
- Personalize the member onboarding experience
- Track your members across their lifecycle
- Send custom, automated workflows to new members
- Provide a better customer experience
HubSpot is a customer relationship management (CRM) software that helps you better manage your customer relationships and turn prospects into leads. With marketing, sales, and customer success capabilities, it’s a powerful tool to help you scale your business.
Looking to connect Optix and HubSpot? Follow the steps below:
- Visit the Optix and HubSpot integration page on Zapier
- Select “Connect Optix and HubSpot”
- Select a “trigger” for Optix and a resulting “action” in HubSpot from the list provided
- Configure the exchange of data
- Test and publish your integration
Visit the Zapier website for more information on how to connect Optix and HubSpot
- Add new Optix users to HubSpot as contacts