Optix and IronWiFi Integration
Save time on WiFi management with the Optix and IronWiFi integration.
- Manage WiFi access in your workspace
- Measure who is present in the space at any given time
- Automate the Optix check-in process for users
- Ensure only paying users are benefiting from your WiFi services
IronWiFi is a cloud-based RADIUS and captive portal platform that acts as a barrier between users and the internet. It offers an additional layer of internet security for users, as well as increased oversight and control for admins by requiring a username and password to use the WiFi.
Wondering how to connect Optix and IronWiFi? Here’s how to do it.
- Install IronWiFi in the Optix platform
- Input your IronWiFi API Key and IronWiFi region
- Add the Captive Portal created for your location
- Click Save and Sync
- Include the Hostname: `ironwifi.optixapp.io` to the allowed IPs/Hostname
For a complete breakdown of how to integrate Optix and IronWiFi, check out our FAQ.
- Grant access to the WiFi only after a member enters their Optix username and password
- Automatically check a member in via Optix once they join the WiFi
Ready to get started?