- Access Control
Optix and Kisi Integration
Optix and Kisi have a direct SDK integration that allows for the seamless sharing of data between the two systems. This data sharing means you can:
- Customize door access control for users in Optix
- Update door access in real-time
- Make better access control decisions using detailed data and analytics
- Unlock Kisi enabled doors with an Optix white-labeled app
Kisi is a cloud-based and mobile access control system that helps keep flexible workspaces simple and secure. With Kisi, operators can manage door access from a single dashboard, without the need for office key cards or fobs.
Wondering how to connect Optix and Kisi? Here’s how to do it.
- Install Kisi in the Optix App
- Input the API key you generated in Kisi and click Save
For more information on connecting Kisi and Optix, visit our FAQ.
- Enable custom access via Kisi based on plan subscriptions, bookings, check-ins and assignments in Optix
- Grant access for custom time periods according to the user’s needs (e.g. 9 to 5 vs. 24/7)
- Automatically grant/revoke access when you change a user’s subscription in Optix with updates in real-time
- Track door entry and exit statistics to better understand who uses your space and when
- Create a cohesive brand experience with a white-labeled app with integrated access controls.