Optix and Quickbooks Integration
The Optix and Quickbooks Online integration was created to make it easier for you to manage your business’s finances, with two-way sync and a host of customization options.
- Gain a better understanding of your business finances
- Unlock valuable data and comprehensive reports on your financial standing
- Improve your account management systems
- Simplify new user onboarding and user creation
Quickbooks Online is a cloud-based accounting software that helps you keep track of your finances. With bill management and payroll functions, Quickbooks is a simple and accessible account solution for teams of all sizes.
Follow the steps below to connect Optix with your Quickbooks account:
- Install and configure the Quickbooks app in the Optix platform
- Click Connect Account and follow the prompts to configure your preferences
- Set up your revenue mappings in Optix
- Click the ‘Sync to QuickBooks’ blue button
For a complete breakdown of how to sync Optix and Quickbooks, check out our FAQ
- Automatically send new Optix invoices to QuickBooks
- Match Optix invoice numbering with QuickBooks
- Customize your tax type
- Map plans and spaces in Optix to Quickbooks
- Collect payments in both platforms
- Automate user creation across Optix and Quickbooks
- Synchronize all invoices and credit memos across Optix and Quickbooks
Ready to get started?